Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PRIVACY!

Okay since everyone is going private I guess I will too... Besides I don't want any creepies looking at my blog. Anyway, Everyone send me your e mail addresses. 

9 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

HEY!! How are you?? I LOVE Jack he is so dang cute! Add Me! And I locked my blog but i never got your email so email it to me and add me..jkw77@hotmail.com

Bryan and Jessica said...

hey jory- how are ya? jack is so stinkin cute! my email is jess.c.christensen@gmail.com so i hope you add me. anyways, have a happy thanksgiving!

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

hey Jory, my email is haystack14@msn.com, have a wonderful thanksgiving. :)

Carrie said...

INVITE ME! :) i TOO AM MAKING MY BLOG PRIVATE WITHIN ABOUT A WEEK. SO, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL TOO :)

prestonandcarrie@hotmail.com

Tiffany Collins said...

tiffanycollins214@yahoo.com. How is your mom doing? Hope you guys are doing great!!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Add me! skidz35@hotmail.com

The Jeffery Family said...

kenna_05@hotmail.com

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

send us one!
2tiggerminutes@gmail.com

Lindey&Corbin said...

lindeygeneal@hotmail.com