Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a little update...

Well, I just talked to my sister Jera and she told me I really needed to update my blog. So here I am.  For those of you who don't know, Chet and I recently sold our house in Eagle Mountain and found a little basement apartment in Happy Valley, aka: Orem, Utah. Chet is going to start school at Utah Valley University in January. He is going to get his Bachelors in science and nursing then he will go on to get his CRNA, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. We are both very excited. Its going to be a long journey but it will be worth it. So if anyone is ever in Orem, give me a call and we will go bumming!

1 comment:

Bearden Family said...

Way to go on the update Jor!!!
We miss you and wish you still lived by us. Love ya