Okay it has been a long time since I have done a really great post. First thing, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND CHET! We went out to dinner last night to celebrate and we had a blast. Bailee was kind enough to take a picture of us, she said that we are cheesy, and I am okay with that.
(just FYI, These are not in chronological order)
Jack had his end of the year preschool program and he rocked it. We had to get a picture with his amazing teacher, Miss Sheila.
For Memorial weekend we were in good old Delta, Utah staying at my brother Justin's house. Bless him and his wife Carolyn for letting us all camp out on their floor, beds, wherever we could find a spot!
My sister-in-law, Steffany called me randomly one day and asked us to go to Wheeler Farm. I had never been so naturally I said yes! The boys had a blast seeing all of the animals.
And of course we have done TONS of swimming at the Maxfield residence. What an amazing family to let us come and swim every week! THANKS!
I have an underwater camera so obviously we went crazy with it!
Steff and Breken
Jack going down the slide
Breken, Jack, and Bailee
Steff
Me
Ivie and Adrianne
Belle
Gwen's little toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment