Holy smokes where did this year go? I can't believe that my babies are 4 and 1 now. They are both at some pretty fun ages right now. Jack wants to help so much and Gwen is finally big enough to sort of keep up with her brother. For Jack's birthday we had a big pirate treasure hunt party at the park with friends and family. It was such a blast! We didn't really do much for Gwen's birthday but she had fun opening and playing with her presents. We had a BBQ at my parents' house the next day where she got her cupcake. She was a little sketchy about it at first but it didn't take long for her to dig in!
My baby sister Bailee is leaving for Moscow, Russia first thing in the morning. I am so excited/nervous for her to go. She is going to be teaching English to children for about 4 months and will be back just in time for Christmas! She is going to have a blast and I cant wait for pictures and to hear about all of the cool experiences she has.
1 comment:
Jory I LOVE your new family pictures! Jack and Gwen are getting so grown up! We loved seeing you and your cute family last weekend!
Post a Comment