Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vacation Time!



Chet's parents have decided to take one of their kids' families on a vacation every year... I know... SO FUN! 2013 is our year and we decided that instead of having them take our whole family somewhere, we would leave the kids home and cruise around the islands of the West Indies (Chet's Mission). We leave on March 8th and don't return home until the 16th. We are beyond excited but there is only one thing that keeps me from jumping for joy every time I think about it. I know all of you mom's out there understand where I am coming from, leaving my kids is so hard. Not the actual, being away from them, but the fact that I don't have control over what happens or how they act. My sweet mom and sister have agreed to take on the challenge of watching them the entire time. I completely trust them obviously, but I like to be 110% prepared when it is time to go. That is why I have googled researched what to leave for a sitter when you go on vacation. It's not like we haven't done it before, we went to Hawaii and left Jack for a whole week in 2010 but now I have two kids and lets get real, I can't remember what I wore yesterday let alone remember what I left for a babysitter 3 years ago. I am posting these links for free printables, mainly so that I can look back and remember what I did... Enjoy. 




1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Hey! It's been a million years! Your little family is so cute and its great to see you are doing well!