Jory! Hey its Kirsty! I saw you off Mckennas blog. You have a cute prego. belly!! Thats awesome you are having a little boy. Send me your email adress to mine skidz35@hotmail.com and i will add you to my blog. Hope all is going well for you!
OH MY GOSH! Let me ask you just one question..HOW CUTE ARE YOU PREGNATE!!!Probably the cutest ever! I miss you SOSOSOSOSO much and can't even wait to see that baby boy jack! Plus I have a gift for you! I mISS You call me and add me to your blog you stinker!....kandjmorris.blogspot.com
Hi Jory, Talk about a cute belly!!! It is count down time for you. Can't wait to meet little Jack. We miss you all. Bring Jack down to visit your old stompin grounds so we can see that handsome boy. Loves and kisses, Aunt Jill
7 comments:
Jory we missed you at Bear Lake! Glad to see you have a Blog!
Justin, Carolyn and Girls
add me to your blog
ourjefferyfamily.blogspot.com
i love you so so much.
ken
Jory! Hey its Kirsty! I saw you off Mckennas blog. You have a cute prego. belly!! Thats awesome you are having a little boy. Send me your email adress to mine skidz35@hotmail.com and i will add you to my blog. Hope all is going well for you!
OH MY GOSH! Let me ask you just one question..HOW CUTE ARE YOU PREGNATE!!!Probably the cutest ever! I miss you SOSOSOSOSO much and can't even wait to see that baby boy jack! Plus I have a gift for you! I mISS You call me and add me to your blog you stinker!....kandjmorris.blogspot.com
Hey Jor! I am so glad that you have started a blog. I bet that you are so ready to have the baby. Keep us posted. Love Ya
Hi Jory,
Talk about a cute belly!!! It is count down time for you. Can't wait to meet little Jack. We miss you all. Bring Jack down to visit your old stompin grounds so we can see that handsome boy.
Loves and kisses,
Aunt Jill
FREAKIN POST MORE
Post a Comment