
Well, for those of you who don't know, Chet and I live in a home in Eagle Mountain which is west of Lehi. We Love it! I am due with our first baby on 8-08-08 I am hoping sooner though. Its a boy and I can't wait to meet him. I am still doing hair out here at a salon in Saratoga Springs and am loving it. I will try and keep up with this blog thing but I can't make any promises!
3 comments:
hey jory- you are so dang cute pregnant! your house is beautiful! i haven't seen you for forever how are things going? you are going to be the cutest mom ever! i am so excited for you! a
Hey Jory! I saw your blog through Jera's so I had to look. Good luck with your new baby, I can't believe you're about to have him. I love the name Jack!! Good Luck! Can't wait to see some pics posted soon of the little guy!
WOW!! Jory! WOW!! I saw you threw Tiffany's blog. I didn't even know you knew her. I see that you probably had your baby congrats!! We really need to catch up. It has been way to long!!
Post a Comment