Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our new addition!


He is finally here! Baby Jack Hamilton was born on his due date 8-08-08 at 10:50 in the morning he weighed 7lbs 5oz and was 20 inches long. He is the greatest thing to happen to us. I can't believe how much we love him. He is such a good baby and I don't remember how life was without him. I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to be a mom to such an amazing little baby.

11 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

oh my gosh! he is the cutest thing ever! you are going to be the best mom! i am so happy for you guys!!!

Carolyn said...

Congrats Jory and Chet. He is such a little cutie. We are going to come and see you on Thursday!

Erica said...

Jory he is beautiful!!

Lara Phister said...

What a cute little guy. I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations, and take serious advantage of the down time you have!!!

Anonymous said...

He is way cute Jor! Congratulations!!! We will come and see him sometime next week. I will call you.

Lindey&Corbin said...

Jory he is so perfect! Congratulations i'm so excited for you!

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Congrats Jory! This picture is so adorable. Im so escited fo ryou guys :)

Laura Hall said...

Jory! He is precious. I am so excited for you, and need to meet this little one. I also need a haircut by the master... You.

Jenny Kay said...

YAY! Little Jack is finally here! I cant wait to see him! He is so adorable Jor!! I hope you are doing wonderful and things are going good! LOVE YOU! CALL ME!

Carrie said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats! :) I know it must have been way hard waiting for him to get here, but i LOVE that his b-day is 8-8-08! perfect!

The Jeffery Family said...

Just as cute in the pictures as in person! We loved seeing you guys last week! Chet is such a great guy! You are going to be amazing parents and Jack is probably the cutest new born I have ever seen!