I can't believe how big Jack is getting already. He is now a little over 3 weeks old and he changes every day. We are loving being parents and to be honest I can't really remember what it was like not having Jack in our lives. I am going back to work at the salon on the 20th of September. I am not going to lie, I am really nervous leaving Jack, even though he will be with Chet, I am just a paranoid new mom I guess. Every new mom is like that though... Right?

4 comments:
Jory he is getting so big! He is pretty dang cute!!
I love your baby! I can't say I know how you feel about leaving your baby but i am pretty sure I would be nervous too! Chet is the cutest daddy I have ever watched though! It will be great! Love You Jor!
seriosly jor, he is so adorable!
Jack is so cute! We can't wait to come up and see him again. I am sure that Jack will turn out fine if you leave him with Chet. After all, I left Brynn with Justin for the first two years and she turned out alright...didn't she?
Post a Comment