
Jack is now a little over 2 months old and growing so fast. Just a little update, we have recently sold our home in Eagle Mountain and are now living in Herriman. I am happy to be up here again. Eagle Mountain was nice but I am now about 2 minutes away from Jera and it has been a blast so far. Where did Fall go??? It started snowing a little here in Herriman! I can't believe it. I'm not ready for the cold but I am way excited to bust out the beanies and scarves!
2 comments:
you live in herriman now? awesome, we are neighbors! i live on the border of riverton and herriman. so sometimes i say i live in riverton, sometimes herriman. anyway, cute pic of your little fam, that jack-he's so handsome!
WHAT? You moved already? I think we need to talk...also I am in love with your baby!!
Post a Comment