
For those of you who know her, you will no that my mom, Virginia Loader, is one of the most strong, amazing women, sister, mom, grandma, and best friend in the entire world. Right now she is in Intensive Care at the University of Utah Hospital. We are not sure how it happened, all we know is she has a....hemotomin something something.... Basically she is bleeding in her brain. They are going to watch her this week and see if they can't get rid of it without operating. The doctors are amazing and with all our prayers I know she is going to be fine.
I LOVE YOU MAMA!
6 comments:
oh my gosh! jory i am so sorry. i know that your mom is a strong women. she is in my prayers. i love your mom so much. she is truly one of my heros! please keep me updated. i love you guys!!!
Jory! I am soo sorry to hear about your mom. Things will turn out ok i know it. If you need anything let me know :) love ya girlie.
Jory
I am so sorry to hear about your mom! She is such a sweet heart. I will pray for her & your family!! Take care & if you ever need anything you know my number!
Jory, I am so sorry to hear that! I remember her coming into the salon a few times when I was there, she is so beautiful and funny! I can tell you love each other so much! What a special relationship you guys have. I really thought is was halarious when I heard you tell her she was a milf. TeeHeee.
Oh that makes me so sad! I LOVE YOUR MOM! She is so much fun! She better get better soon so we can all go hang out together cause I MISS YOU!!! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!
Jory I am so very sorry. Everything will work out! You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment