It has been quite a while since I last posted. Time goes by way too fast. Here are my two boys taking a nap. Jack is so much fun! He is getting to be quite the handful. He is 6 months old and crawling all over the place. I can't turn my head for two seconds without him getting into everything! Chet is still going to school and will be for the next 5 years. He is still loving it so that is good! I am still working at Olivia Jade Hair Studios on Saturdays and I love it! It is so nice to have my day when all I have to worry about is my clients. We do get to go on a little vacation next week to Vegas. My family is amazing and they are going to watch Jack while Chet and I get away for a few days. I can't wait! I am sure I will blog about that so. Until next time....
1 comment:
Jory, thats such a cute picture! I hope all is well for you guys, I cant believe Jack is 6 months old thats crazy :) Love ya!!
Post a Comment