Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stroller Ride

Jack and I went on our first real stroller ride today. It was so bright and sunny outside it just seemed like the perfect thing to do. I found some sunglasses that I got from one of my baby showers and put them on him thinking that he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of them. Sure enough, for about 30 minutes of walking he kept them on and I am not kidding, he stayed it the position you see in these pics the entire time! He is getting so big and so fun. I just love him!




3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

he is so cute! i love the sunglasses too!!! the weather is so wonderful!

Carolyn said...

Jack is such a cutie. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Bearden Family said...

What a little stud.. He is so cute.