Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates...

I don't know why it took me so long to update but here we go. We are no longer living in Orem, we are living in a condo in West Jordan. Chet is working for American Express and going to Salt Lake Community College getting most of his credits out of the way so he can apply for a nursing program. I am working at Radiance Salon in Riverton and loving it. We work opposite schedules so we both get our alone time with Jack. Jack is now 1 year old and walking all over the place. It is so much fun watching him grow up. He gets more and more fun every day. We recently went on our summer vacation to Bear Lake and we had so much fun. I always love hanging out with the fam. Jack loved the beach. We found our that he hates his life jacket so hopefully next year we will be on the boat a little bit more.
Well there is my update. I will keep up with my blog (McKenna).
Love you all!






7 comments:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

jory~ jack is so stinkin cute! sounds like you have been busy. cute family!!!

Bearden Family said...

welcome back to the blogging world...

Spencerandkirsty said...

Thanks Jory! Your little boy is so cute!! I cant believe how big he is getting!! Hope things are going good for ya!!

Jenny Kay said...

oh my gosh! I cant believe you updated your blog! I LOVE jack!! He is the cutest! Miss you!

The Jeffery Family said...

why do i sense some sarcasim in
the last sentence of your post? I think the rest of the world agrees with me that we would like to be able to feel like we are a part of your life. We love you WAY to much!!
xoxoxo
miss you
and Jack...More jk

Aimee said...

Jack is cuter than heck! And yes, we do need to play. I'm living in SLC again, so that should make it easy for both of us! What's your schedule like?

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Jory!!
How are you! We are going to Thriller Sat. the 17, Its so fun isn't it! Your family is so adorable! I hope all is well with you guys ;)