Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun

If you don't know by now then I am surprised. Mom was having some headaches like she had last year so she decided to go to the emergency room. They did an MRI and couldn't see anything so everything is fine. We just didn't know if she was going through the same thing as last year or not so better to be safe that sorry.

We all dressed up for Halloween this year... Jack was Captain Jack Sparrow, Jory was Sweeny Todd, and Chet was his dad, Kevin Hamilton. It was a blast seeing everyone. I love this time of the year... the holidays, hanging out with family and friends. SO FUN!!!




4 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

looks like you guys had a great halloween! i love your costumes!!!

Carolyn said...

I love tha Halloween costume for Jack! Hope to see you guys soon!!

Jill D said...

Hey Jory,
I was so glad to hear that your Mom was ok. Jack is a darling little pirate. Captain Jack Sparrow just fits him. Hope you are all healthy and happy.

Spencerandkirsty said...

Jacks halloween outfit is so cute! We need to get together sometime soon!!