So... I was trying to make my blog cuter and do some stuff to it and I ended up ruining it, I don't know how to put a cute background on it. Suggestions???
I can help! allow me to have a blog day with you one day! it will be fun, we can create a cool header and everything for you!!! in fact i'm bored at work so i'm going to do that for you right now. what do you think?!
3 comments:
click on the "cutest blog on the block".
I know but I don't know where to copy and paste the info to. My blog is all sorts of screwed up.
I can help! allow me to have a blog day with you one day! it will be fun, we can create a cool header and everything for you!!! in fact i'm bored at work so i'm going to do that for you right now. what do you think?!
Post a Comment