
Jack is about 18 months old now and I can't believe it. He is doing something new every day. He keeps us on our toes that is for sure. His most recent discovery is the cereal cupboard. He took every box of cereal out, one by one, and carefully handed each one to either me or Chet. We thought that meant he was hungry. No no no... He just wanted a place to sit and think. Now the cereal cupboard is his designated thinking spot. He goes there when he wants to get away from mom or dad. Now we just keep all of our cereal on our counter. It looks terrible but if we didn't, he would just take it all out again. So for all the mom's out there... If you need some alone time? Just empty out a cupboard or a closet and there you go. If it works for kids it must work for parents right???
5 comments:
Lilly does the same thing. i'm pulling my hair out.
You are just lucky he isn't dumping all of the cereal out! What a cute little guy.
What a stud! LOL that's so cute he does that!
I totally think it should be Spring after Christmas! Winter time is soo depressing ha ha! Im so close to finishing all my pre Req's and then I can apply for Hygiene School. Thats a two year program so after that I will be done! I can't wait!!
I love it,
I bet a certain Mr McLean wishes I was more like Jacker.. I never need alone time or thinking time. ha ha. I have decided we need to get you updating more.. I love blogging so much and I want you to love it too!!!
Thoughts?
Okay well St Gorgeous in 12 days, and i love you and your son.
boom. done!
Post a Comment