Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where Are You Spring?


I feel like I have been cooped up lately. I am so ready to go for a walk without being blown over by the wind or hit with some unexpected snow storm. Jack is getting more and more energy and it is hard to keep him entertained all day. Anyone have ideas on how to keep your almost 2 year old entertained for an entire day? Please give me whatever you have, I would greatly appreciate it. Love you all!
Love,
Jory

Here are a few pictures of fun things that have been going on lately...

Brian's dog Maggie had puppies and here are their pictures at 2 weeks


I got extensions put in my hair and I am really liking them. We will see how long that lasts. Me and Brian think we are pro and are recording some songs.




3 comments:

Aimee said...

Jory your hair looks so good! You are gorgeous.

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Thanks Jor! I love your hair, who did it? I can't wait for spring either, I mean serioulsy why is it snowing on April 1st! Hope all is well Xoxo!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Hey!! Kaybree loved Disneyland!! It was alot of fun! Im sure Jack would love it. The only thing i would advise is going with some other people so that you guys and go on rides too!! I hope that your doing good!! We are now in Oak City so if you ever make it down this way let me know!!