Life has been so crazy this month. We are getting ready to move back to Riverton next month and will be there for at least a few years. We are so excited to be a little closer to family and friends. I have been packing up our house so there is really nothing for Jack to do so... he finds his own fun in the fridge, on the patio, really, wherever he can. He is quite independent which is a good thing but he seems to get into things that he really isn't supposed to.
Example:
A few days ago I was just talking on the phone with my sister Jera and Jack was in his bedroom "taking a nap", or so I thought. Jera and I were talking about kids and why they go through naughty stages and what to do. Jack had been really good that week so I really had nothing to say until I heard a noise coming from his bedroom. He was supposed to be asleep but when I walked in, he had the butt paste in his hands with the lid screwed off. Now imagine my surprise when I saw Jack covered in nasty, greasy, butt paste. It was EVERYWHERE! All over his bedding, dresser, the walls, the door.... you name it, and it was covered in that crap! I was so mad and I didn't know what to do first so I put Jack in the tub and scrubbed him down then locked him out of his room while I cleaned it up. He was so upset and he ended up laying on a blanket in the living room and fell asleep. I wish I would have taken a picture but I didn't . Here are some pics of his adventures.
2 comments:
jory~
he is adorable! congrats and getting to move back closer to your family! i am glad everything is going good. hopefully jack won't be naughty anymore :)
He looks so much like you girl! Don't you love this busy busy age? CRAZY! Sometimes I feel like getting a short leash and having lilly live on it. Wish we lived close to have our bambino's hang out. tell your mom hi!
Post a Comment