These are just a few of my favorite things these days...
The only shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair feel amazing and the smell is intoxicating!
Cucumbers soaked in vinegar is my strongest craving. Tucanos salad bar has the best!

No need to say anything, Ice cold lemon water... so refreshing.
Chet thinks it looks like a Michael Jackson hat and I say...AWESOME!

I don't care what anyone says... THIS STUFF WORKS!
Last but not least, Hanging out with Jack is my most favorite thing. A couple of days ago we were walking around at the District shopping center and I decided to do the unthinkable... Take Jack to a movie, just me and him. We saw Mars Needs Moms and it was super cute and he was surprisingly good.
Hanging out at the mall.
The sun was in his eyes... Getting ready for the show

1 comment:
Tyler loves the cucumbers soaked in vinigar too! Jack is so freakin cute! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment