Monday, March 7, 2011

Seriously???

Well Chet is now in St. George golfing it up with his brother so what did I decide to do? Load the family up and go to Delta to see my new nephew Blake. Let me tell you, he is so dang cute. I didn't get a picture of him so just take my word for it. Kane, Mom, Bailee, Jack, and I loaded up in the truck and headed out. Of course we all slept the whole way down (besides Kane who was driving) and you can always count on my mom saying, "Would you like me to drive?". Needless to say she never ends up driving. When we got down there we decided to go visit the house that we used to live in. I am not sure of the square footage but I know that it was 1 bathroom 2 bedrooms and 1 attic and 5 kids! I was little when we lived there so it really didn't seem that small to me. But our neighbors, the Holman's, had a basement so their house was a MANSION! Oh... One exciting bit of info...I find out what I am having in 4 weeks. CAN'T WAIT!

We are as big as the house!
Love this guy!

3 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I loved your yellow house. Good times!

Janae said...

I have some good memories of that house!

Robin said...

Jory I found you! You used to do my hair at Radiance and you dissappeared and they wouldn't tell me where you went. Are you still in Utah? Are you still doing hair? Please call me. I need my hair done ASAP!

Robin
(801) 361-7951