One question... ARE THERE NO CUTE CLOTHES ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW? I went to the mall a few days ago with the intent of buying some cute clothes but every store I walked into was a huge disappointment. I got some AMAZING glasses, headbands and lipstick so that made me feel a little better. Really though, I drug Jack all around Fashion Place and South Town mall and I didn't find anything to wear. I am sorry but most maternity clothes are hideous so I am looking for something super cute and comfortable that can accommodate a giant belly. If anyone has any ideas on where to find something like this PLEASE let me know. Luckily my sis Jera has good style and has let me borrow some of her clothes. When I feel fat or ugly or just down, my medicine is shopping and when you don't find anything, ugh... you know what I mean. I have a very unusual sense of style. I like granny clothes and weird combos it is very hard to incorporate this with my growing body. Okay I am venting now but seriously, any ideas, feel free to let me know.
Jack is getting huge and so much fun. I am so glad I get to hang out with him all day. One of his new catch phrases is "What's up Bro?", I know he gets it from me because for some reason I got in the habit of calling everyone bro. I am corrected all the time but it doesn't stop me. Don't get offended if I call you bro!
He is learning his ABC's and is getting really good at recognizing them. I am so excited for him to start preschool this year.
Chet... Well Chet is still working for Wells Fargo as a Complex Banker and he still loves it. Taking a few classes at SLCC. Golf has sort of taken over his mind lately. He and his brother are going to St. George for 4 days next weekend. To do what you ask? GOLF. He needs a vacation and I know he will have a blast. In the meantime, Jack and I will be home so if anyone wants to play... CALL ME!
Wow... That was a lot of info and no pictures I need to get better and taking pictures. That is my goal for this year. Okay... Goodbye!
4 comments:
If you like Granny clothes, you could borrow mine! My niece once told me I wore Grandma clothes!
Gap maternity is cute. I think Forever21 has a maternity line as well. I'm sure you look great, though, but I understand. Shopping is the best medicine!
I could usually find cute stuff at American Eagle that worked.
Good to know that I am not the only one the blogstalks :) Congrats that is so much fun you guys are expecting your second!
Post a Comment