Yes I am 2 weeks away from being in my 2nd trimester and I cant wait! The 2nd tri is supposed to be the time when you feel your best and have more energy. Chet has been so amazing and has been picking up all of my slack. Thank heavens for him. Just a little update on the bean, I saw it and there is only one...phew!!! I thought for sure it was twins because my belly already looks like I am 5 months along. Don't worry, according to my doctor it is completely normal to get look like this at 11 weeks with your 2nd child haha.

The little blob that resembles a gummy bear within the black spot is the baby!

Gotta love these self taken pictures, I actually felt cute this day and had to document it.
1 comment:
I think you look great. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment