Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to my life....


Seriously this is the comic strip of my life right now. I wen't to work on Monday and one of my clients said, "I can tell you don't feel good, I can see it in your face." Wow! Thanks... That is just a nice way to say hey, you look like DEATH! I have never had morning sickness before and for some reason this pregnancy I do. I feel so bad for Jack and Chet. Jack and I watch TV most of the day and when Chet gets home... I am in sweats still (cause nothing else fits) and there are dishes in the sink, toys everywhere, and , the laundry is still unfolded. I am so happy that I am pregnant and so excited but right now I have ZERO motivation. Anyway... That was a little vent for me. If you ever see me and I look like crap, just tell me I look like a rockstar and I promise you it will make my day!

4 comments:

Spencerandkirsty said...

Jory...I dont think its possible for you to look like crap. Get feeling better!

The Hamilton Family said...

haha You have that "GLOW" right? remember?

Erica said...

Story of my life. It will come back I promise, but those first couple of months are always horrid. Orange juice helped with me. Hope you feel better soon!!

Tiffany Collins said...

Jory I didnt get sick with Ally once & then when I was pregnant with Rhett I was SUPER sick. Different Geders Different pregnancy.... for me anyways. maybe your having a girl :)
But I agree with the other posts I dont think you can ever look bad!