Christmas morning was so fun this year. Jack understood the concept a little better. He tore open his presents so fast and when he was all done, he didn't know what to play with so he went from one thing to the next within seconds. We had a fun Christmas too! Later in the week went to a car dealership and.... you guessed it! WE NOW HAVE A SECOND CAR! It has been around 2 years but Chet is starting school full time again next week and he will be gone all day and to keep sane... I needed a car. I didn't get as many pictures as I intended but here are a few fun ones...
All the Hamilton grandkids and Grandma and Grandpa's house.
2 comments:
Totally jealous of that snuggie!
Santa didn't bring me a new car! :(
You must have been a better girl than me!
Post a Comment