Well if this picture doesn't make any sense, let me explain...

We are going to be adding to our little family! My estimated due date is August 27th 2011. We are so excited and I honestly can't believe I am really going to have 2 kids. I found out on December 22nd and I have no clue how I have kept it a secret for this long. I wanted to have my first appointment before I announced to anyone and by some miracle I did it. The only person who knew was Chet. I thought for sure my sisters and mom would notice or at least question me. They had no clue!
Jack is so funny about it. He doesn't understand at all. He will kiss my belly (which is already showing), then he lifts up his shirt for me to kiss his. He will be such a good big brother.
10 comments:
AHHHhh JOry thats so exciting!!!! COngrats! Did you get very sick with Jack? Oh my heck im so excited for you guys!! :)
Congrats Jory! We are all way excited for you! (If only it was as easy as the stork bringing the baby!)
Congrats, Jory and Chet! That is so exciting!
congrats jory! i am so excited for you! with the two kids you will still be the best mom!
congrats jory! i am so excited for you! with the two kids you will still be the best mom!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Oops. I just noticed I was signed in as Brittni--that comment was from Jamie!
Congrats! How exciting and this one is really from me!
Congrats!! That is so awesome.
YAY!!!! I knew it would happen soon! I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment