This summer has been so much fun and full of adventure. I needed to post all of our pictures from the summer. These pictures are not in chronological order at all...
3 Years ago on 08-08-08 I delivered this little stud! I can't believe how big he is getting.
Chet had to work so Bailee and I took Jack down to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. He loved it and we had fun too!
I'm 9 months pregnant and tipping the dino scale. Please, please let this baby come soon!
The last weekend in July is the annual Finlinson Family reunion. We all had a blast in Delta and Oak City. Riding Justin's ponies and visiting with the whole family. When you are with the Burnis Finlinson's it is guaranteed to be a good time.
On the 24th of July my mom wanted to drive up to "This is the Place" up Emigration canyon. We drove clear up the canyon and found a spot to have a wonderful picnic, then decided to keep driving to Park City. What a fun day.
Bless you Riverton Pool, you have been good to us this summer. Jack loves swimming now, he struggled at the beginning of the summer but now he will just jump in.
Ahh... Jack's first day of preschool. When he walked in it was like I wasn't even there. He was so excited and I know when I go pick him up, he isn't going to want to leave. I love this boy and am so glad he is mine! From the mouth of Grandpa Kane, "Look out world... Here comes Jack!"
No comments:
Post a Comment