Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stitches

Last night we were at Chet's parents house playing outside like usual. Jack was riding around on a little bike scooter thing which he has done a MILLION times. This time he was going too fast and couldn't stop and all of the sudden he ran into the parked trailer hitch. Poor little guy was screaming and blood was everywhere. It broke my heart into a million pieces and I started crying. We took him to insta care and they thought it would be best to give him stitches. I am sure this is the first of many accidents in our little boys life. The worst thing is, all of the nurses and doctors kept asking, "now how did this happen?" like we were making it up. I know they are supposed to but wow... I felt like I was being accused! Anyway here are a couple pictures of the little guy being so brave waiting for the numbing gel to kick in.


3 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Oh, so sorry! Poor Jack!

Carolyn said...

ouch! I am so sorry for Jack... and you too!

Heather said...

Aw poor boy!

Um, you have 3 weeks left, that's crazy! You could be having a baby any day now!!!

Also, you should call me. I miss you.