Thursday, November 10, 2011

Where did October go?

Gwen is already 2 1/2 months old! I can't believe it. We are loving her more and more every day. She is the happiest baby (as long as she is in the Moby or being held by someone). Jack is still loving preschool. If he is doing something naughty or not doing something I ask him to do, all I have to do is say, "okay you aren't going to preschool today then". That usually does the trick. October came and went so fast! I can't believe it is already November. As usual, I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I am so happy that all of Chet's family is going to be there this year. We do every other year with my family and his and his family got off of our schedule somehow but now we are all together and it is going to be a blast!

Gwen lookin too cute to boot!

Jack in his Iron Man costume

Just a little something he made in school

My handsome little boy.

3 comments:

bailee. said...

Oh, how I love my Hammys!

Aimee said...

I LOVE that little Gwen. She is such a doll! And Jack is growing up too fast! He is still as handsome as ever.

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

The non-facebook club feels FABULOUS! Ha ha, I was so sick of it! :)