Saturday, January 7, 2012

Best Friends

This picture was stolen from my sister-in-law, Steffany's blog but it is so freaking cute! Breken and Jack are exactly 4 weeks apart and have been buds from day 1. The day before New Years Eve, Steffany offered to keep BOTH of our kids. I know she is amazing! Chet and I were going to go snowboarding but the snow was crappy so we went to the Gateway and ate and shopped all night. The perfect date in my mind! Then on New Years Eve we went back to Steffany's house and celebrated the new year on Miami time. I guess you could say we are old farts now who can't make it till midnight. I'm okay with that! We have made it a tradition to celebrate with Lee and Steff and Breken and we LOVE IT!! Steff made some awesome chili verde and salsa and we had some yummy key lime pie for dessert. The boys seriously played non stop for probably a good 4 hours. Gwen fell asleep (and stayed asleep) on her bed and the adults played a hilarious redneck game.... I can't remember what it was called but it was so funny! What a fun way to celebrate the new year!

1 comment:

The Hamilton Family said...

I love you guys- Thank you for the fun weekend!