Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doing Hair

For those of you folks who have no idea... When I got pregnant with Gwen, I got sick and really ornery. I started to not like doing hair. That is SO NOT ME! I love doing hair and am very passionate about it. So I told myself that I needed a break. I am not ever going to completely stop doing hair. I just needed a breather I guess. I was working for myself and honestly, I know this sounds crazy, but I really didn't enjoy that. Most people build up their clientele so that they can do their own thing. I always have been different from everyone, I like working for someone. I love going into work, doing hair and coming home, not worrying about clients calling me or being out of product or paying rent. Getting to the point... I found a cute little salon in Herriman, there are condos on top and businesses on the bottom. The owner of this salon lives upstairs but it is completely separate from the salon. Such a cool little set up. I am now working there on Monday and Tuesday evenings and am loving it! It is just what I needed. Get out of the house, do what I love, and not worry about a thing! It seriously is the PERFECT set up for me right now in my life and I couldn't be happier. If anyone wants to start coming to me, or come back to me, the salon is called
SHEAROLOGY HAIR AND NAILS

The number is (801) 878-9895
There is not a full time receptionist there so if you call and no one answers, leave a message and someone will get back to you ASAP!
The Address is :

5147 Ryegate Dr (Ryegate is 14590 S.)

Herriman, UT 84096




2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I wish we lived closer and could come to our favorite stylist!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Hey! How far away is herriman from Orem? I would love for you to cut my hair! The girl that did our family pictures is a friend her name is noelle I think her blog address is photographybynoelle. You need to put up some for pictures of your baby girl