Wow... Well I started the project of painting my house about 2 months ago and every week I would do a little bit at a time. Finally today I decided I was going to finish it and guess what??? I ACTUALLY DID IT! I am really proud of myself. I wish I would have done before pictures so you could see the change. I didn't so here are the after shots. Now all I need to do is decorate. Any ideas on decorating are welcome.
The Fireplace took way too long. I had to use a big brush and just stab at the bricks to get in all of the nooks and crannies. It was painted a brick red color before and the walls were painted a light olive green.
This is as far as I have gotten with decorating. I just buy things little by little. One day I will have it done.
1 comment:
love it! good job!
Post a Comment