Thanksgiving was amazing as always. We had it at my mom's house this year and everyone came. I love getting together with family, talking, lots of laughing, and of course great food. I was very proud of myself I made 2 pies (from scratch) thanks to my mother-in-law Jill. She taught me everything I know. I want to give a quick shout out to Carolyn... She also made 2 pies that were SO GOOD! Thanksgiving pictures will come soon I just haven't loaded them on my computer yet.
Anyway, last night we went to my mom's work at Riverton City and guess who was there??? SANTA! This was Jack's first time sitting on Santa's lap and I was a little nervous that he would cry or pull his beard off. He was so cute, jumped right on his lap, called him Grandpa and gave him a huge hug. These pictures aren't the greatest, they were taken with Chet's phone but you can see Jack laying on Santa. He didn't want to leave.


3 comments:
Your little Jack is so freaking adorable. Those eyes...
Pretty sure we should get together ASAP!! Jack is so dang cute and Kaybree is missing her boyfriend!
Hey, Thanks for giving me the pie shout out!
Post a Comment