One of my best friends, McKenna (Bova) Jeffery and her husband Dallin recently had a baby girl, Savanna Grace. She was born on 9-26-2010. I never got a chance to see her before we left for Hawaii so last Sunday, we drove down to Delta and watched her get blessed. It is always such a spiritual experience, even when they aren't your own babies. I was so happy we got to go down and see this little angel.
And an added bonus, Chet got to meet most of my friends and family (aside from our wedding). He is a trooper! He always laughs when we go down there because, for some reason, my English becomes very poor and he notices all of the people from down there really do pronounce it, "Delda", It isn't just my family! I didn't hardly get any pictures but this one is a gem!

Ahh... The good old days right guys? I wish we could have got a picture of all of us friends but unfortunately we didn't. Kenna, I love you, thanks for having such a cute baby that we could come and see. Oh and lets not wait 4 months to see each other again PLEASE!
1 comment:
Unless you are from "Delda" you don't understand how freakin cool it is!
Post a Comment