Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Aloha oe!



My entire life my dream vacation has always been none other than the beautiful Hawaii. In October Chet and I get the opportunity to go to Maui for a whole week with my parents. It seems like time right now is going by so slow though. That is how it is when you are looking forward to a vacation, but the anticipation leading up to it is half the fun.
I know what you are all thinking, are we taking Jack? The answer my friends is...
NO WAY! My sweet sister-in-law, Janelle, is going to take on Jack the entire time! I can't believe she agreed to it but we are so grateful. I'm not going to lie, I have been freaking out a little bit about being that far away from Jack for that long. I'm not worried about him at all. I know he is in good hands. I just get nervous that something is going to happen to us. I am so lame! I'm going to Hawaii and I am scared! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Okay enough with my blabbering. October is going to be fun, end of story.
Oh and if anyone has ever been to see THRILLER at Kingsbury Hall you know what I am talking about, it is AWESOME! We have gone every year since we have been married. It is our fun tradition. The other day, Chet surprised me with really good seats to it a couple days before we leave so that is going to be fun. If you haven't gone, go online and get tickets right now and go! You wont regret it!





2 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay! October is going to be such a fun month for you guys! I'm jealous that you're going to Hawaii - take lots of pictures! And I'm glad you're back to the blogging world at least cause I missed you! Oh & you can come visit me in NY anytime you want!

Laura Hall said...

Oh, I might be a little jealous. How exciting for you guys!!! I miss you, you look beautiful.