Friday, September 17, 2010

New love for Johnny!

Always have been and always will be in love with this man... John Mayer. About a month ago I was having a really bad week and was super emotional. So what did I do? I deleted my Facebook account and decided to paint my house! What the heck was I thinking? Well I am still not finished painting my house but thats okay. One of those days, my little sister Bailee came over and was helping me paint. She knew I was emotional and having a bad week and so she decided to tell me that our parents gave her 2 tickets to the John Mayer concert. I was happy for her and asked her who was going with her and she said," I wanted to tell you in a way cute way but I want you to come with me." AHH!!! I started crying of course and we hugged and I wish it was on film because it was so cute. A tender sister moment.
And it begins... For the next few weeks we couldn't talk about anything else and we were so excited. The day was finally here and after school Bailee came to my house, we got ready and headed to her house to meet my mom who was watching Jack for me. While we were at my mom's house, for some stupid reason, I thought Jack was just playing in the toy room. I wen't upstairs and to my surprise there was blue permanent marker all over him and I looked around and it was all over the wall and the carpet. I immediately start crying and freaking out. I found a mr. clean magic eraser and went to town on the wall and all of it came off. Then I got some carpet cleaner out and dumped it on the stain. I scrubbed as hard as I could and said a prayer in my head. Luckily it was lightening up to where you could hardly see it anymore. My mom came home and I cried in her arms for a while when Bailee finally said, I am leaving with or without you. After a deep breath I decided to forget about what just happened and to have fun. So there we were, stuck in traffic just a few miles away from USANA. We were about 45 minutes late and were praying that we didn't miss any John Mayer time. When we head to the parking lot, we rolled our windows down and heard Owl City playing their last song. WE STARTED CRYING! We bolted to our seats as soon as we parked and didn't miss anything!
This was the best concert we had ever been to. John was amazing and sexy and all of that but most importantly he was very wise. He told the audience all sorts of insightful things. My favorite quote of the night from him was, "I look good, because I feel good." That is what we decided to start living by. Anyways, If you get a chance to go to his concert, DO IT!

(Me, Bailee, Her friend we met up with Kayla Koch)

Thought I would throw this picture in here. I got Jack a freaking sweet Elmo drum set and he loves it! He isn't too bad at playing it either so next jam session is at our house!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

K Jack is seriously the cutest kid EVER! Probably because his mama is gorgeous.