
I miss you! Okay so even though i'm not amazing at playing the guitar, I still love it. My mom always tells me to keep playing so I don't lose that talent. Mom... I AM TRYING! I have a problem. Every time I pick up my dang guitar Jack flips out. He gets this horrified look on his face like he is being replaced or something. I promise I still pay attention to him when I play so I don't know what the deal is. It's crappy because I only have one kid and am home during the day so I should be pro by now but that is not happening. I don't even want to know what he would do with another kid in our family if he is this nuts about me holding a guitar. Anyway, Mom, I am trying to keep my talent but my child wont let me. I was thinking that maybe I should get him a little guitar so if anyone knows where to find a cheap little kid's guitar, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment