Sunday, September 19, 2010
Machine Gun Fire
I am sure you have all heard on the news about the giant fire in Herriman. It started at Camp Williams Military Base. They were shooting their machine guns on their range and one sparked, starting a fire. Shortly after, the wind picked up and spread the fire really quick! They have evacuated over 1200 homes and at least 3 homes have been damaged so far. My Mother-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and my sister Jera and her family have all been evacuated. Luckily they are all at family members homes and are out of danger. We live right next to the main road so we get to see everything from our front yard. Who would have thought... A giant fire in Herriman? I never even thought about a fire starting in our town. It got me thinking what I would do if I had to evacuate and what would I take? You better believe I am going to put a lot more thought into in. Please keep these families in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment