Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back

I deleted my Facebook account but I had to have some sort of contact with the outside world. So I re-opened my blog. Not a lot has happed since my last post. Jack is 2 now and we are potty training, have been for about 3 weeks now. It is probably the hardest thing I have done in my life thus far. With Jack it is 1 step forward, 2 steps back. He is making progress but still has accidents. any advice is welcome. I have learned it is not just training the child it is training the parents. When he has an accident it is usually my fault for not paying attention or getting to the bathroom fast enough or not reminding him. We will get there eventually.
We finally got some family pictures taken. I know, I know, it is about time. 2 years? Wow I am a slacker. Our friend Keli is an amazing photographer and she has done such a good job. If anyone wants her info just let me know. I will post more when I get them all but here are some samples...




4 comments:

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

I'm so glad your back :) YOur pictures are amazing, who did you say did them? We are in need of getting ours done. Hope all is well, good luck with potty training XOXO!!

Heather said...

I tried deleting my facebook...it lasted 2 weeks. Hopefully you have more self control than I do! Oh and have you tried the potty watch? You can set it for 30, 60, or 90 minutes and when it goes off, its potty time. It worked great for the little boy I nanny and it helped my sisters' kids too. And we need to get together! Soon!

Josh and Nat said...

Your pics are so cute! Love your little family! Ok, so honestly, I'd wait to go to Disney... it was really pretty miserable! hahahhaha! I love blogs for that reason, you can portray whatever you want! Wait until he's atleast 3 if not 4. Lilly is 2. Tate is 1. They won't remember anything, and we will remember all the money we spent. haha!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

So cute!