Monday, September 27, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things



I have a lot of favorite things but these a just a few of the things that I love right now . Let's be honest, I could probably live without some of them, but they definitely make life enjoyable! I thought I would share them with all of you. Who knows... They may become a new favorite of yours too!

#1- My Boys.
They are both so much fun and I love every second I spend with them!


#2- My iPhone.
I never though that I needed or even wanted an iPhone until I got one. Now I am addicted to it and I don't think I could ever go back to a regular phone. It sounds dumb but those of you who have this phone know exactly what I am talking about.

#3- Bumble and Bumble, Surf Spray.
Okay, so my hair has gotten super long and I am pretty sure this is the longest it has ever been, which to many of you is still short but to me it is INSANELY LONG! I have caught myself pulling it up in a ponytail every single day when I realized, what is the point of having long hair if I pull it up every day? So I was going through all of my product trying to make my hair do something miraculous. Then I found this gem. Greatest product known to mankind. My hair is way too soft and shiny. That is what most people want right? Nope not me! I want my hair beachy and messy. Surf spray gives you that, just came home from the beach, look. LOVE IT!

#4- Rice Chips.
Chips are my weakness. When I find a brand or a kind I like, I stick to it! I found these chips at Harmons, I am sure they have them at any grocery store. If you haven't tried them and you love chips, try these. They are heaven sent.


#5- Ray Ban Glasses.
I have a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and never thought of getting some regular glasses. I think they are stinking cute! I never ever wear my glasses because I feel like an idiot in them so I am on a hunt to find some cute ones and wear them all the time and I think I have found them! Now I just need to buy them.

#6- Salt City Pumpkin Spice Candle.
It started getting chilly, what happened? Well chilly or not, this time of year calls for yummy holiday candles. This is by far one of my favorites. I love walking into my house and having it smell like I just baked a pie (which sadly would never happen). For those of you looking for a good candle, this is a great one!






1 comment:

Erica said...

I miss Salt City Candles... Yum. How are you doing?? I wish I still lived in Utah so we could do a lunch and catch up. It has been WAY to long.